Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I am everybody's type & W1L 029: Write one leaf about the smallest town you’ve ever visited.

I'm having a lot of trouble with blogger's new interface, so I hope this comes out formatted the way I want it to, but um. [EDIT: Nope, these photos are spaced weirdly and the captions are supersupertiny. Uh. Will fix when my hands aren't in pain.]

I really shouldn't be typing because it aggravates my tendinitis (which apparently always takes a long time to heal, so it shouldn't be anything to worry about), but, well

can i just

"Idk...I guess for me it's just fashion so I don't really think? About it? Like the time I tried to wear a coat hanger around my neck but my head got stuck in it?"

 - Bella

#srsfashionbloggers

In other news, here is a shitload of boring outfits because I really need to get these pictures off my camera...







Cardigan: mother's. Shirt: Target. Skirt: secondhand. Tights: gift from my brother. Shoes: Miz Mooz. Rings: Forever21, Rapunzelsgold on etsy.




Jacket: mother's, either The Limited or Express. Shirt: probably Target. Floral slip: secondhand. Tights: gift from my brother. Shoes: Keds.





Gray sweater: secondhand, gift, Target. Cardigan: mother's. UC Berkeley t-shirt: Student Store. Skirt (skort): American Apparel, secondhand, gift. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Ring: Rapunzelsgold on etsy.



Shirt: Target. Dress: Target. Necklace: Urban Outfitters, gift. Leggings: Wet Seal, secondhand, gift. Socks: no idea. Boots: Hunter.




Jacket: mother's. Shirt: brother's, American Eagle. Jeans: Target. Shoes: Miz Mooz. Rings: Forever21, Rapunzelsgold on etsy.



 Hoodie: Hurley (maybe?), gift from my brother. T-shirt: Threadless. Jeans: Target. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

If you're still here, here's a life update:
  • School's started.
  • Tendinitis still going strong because apparently Advil gives me stomach pains and Celebrex gives me heart palpitations.
  • My brother is 1-for-1 on his job-interviews-to-jobs-landed record.
  • I have a SHIT-TON of links to drop on (all 2.5 of) you when I can type properly again.
  • I will probably have to do one giant composite catch-up Things I Love after my hands heal.
  • I read The Hunger Games on a whim and decided that Alex's description of it as a cross between Battle Royale and Twilight (both of which I admit to liking, although Battle Royale was horrific and Twilight's merits amount to being really entertaining and having an attractively cast movie) was extremely accurate. Brainbarf reactions are here.
  • Every time I step foot in a theater, I wonder why I left.
  • The first day in the costume lab (which was just a tour), I almost cried from excitement.
  • Don't know how I'm going to handle the hand sewing with this tendinitis, though.
  • Not taking the Harry Potter class because it doesn't work with my schedule.
  • Am taking a course on female sexuality.
  • Am taking a course on spirituality and religion.
  • Downton Abbey and Archer are practically flawless TV shows you should be watching.
  • Slowly working my way through Mockingjay, Pride and Prejudice, and A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius (which is still surprisingly brilliant and not twee the second time around).
  • My roommate hasn't shown up yet, so I've had my room to myself so far, which is GREAT. This dorm-style apartment is great except for the whole kitchen and cooking thing, but whatever! Maybe I will end up living off Chipotle for four months. My hands hurt too much to cook anyway.
  • Totally have a $100 Shopbop giveaway coming up.
  • Send any TV suggestions my way! (I have movie and book queues, but nothing lined up on my TV-to-try list except Suits and Breaking Bad right now.)
  • OMG MY HANDS HURT
I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment