Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

L.A.M.B. Runway Presentation


L.A.M.B.'s runway presentation was on Sunday and though Gwen was missing (she's finishing up recording with No Doubt on a super tight deadline) her presence was everywhere. Gwen has this way of weaving herself into every fabric, every stitch of her clothing and shoe lines. There wasn't a piece on display that I couldn't see Gwen wearing herself. 
She called this collection her "dream closet". Lots of black and white with pops of bright colors... here are just a few of my favorites.



 Obsessed with this jacket!

These are the shoes I wore to the show. I love that bright pop of cobalt blue to set off the black and white outfit. I guess Gwen and I think alike ;)

(all above images via Style.com)
This firey leopard print is so cool. 



I don't have my camera in NY with me so excuse the photo but this is what I wore.

(shorts- RVCA, top- T by Alexander Wang, blazer- Kimchi Blue, shoes- L.A.M.B.)



I was surprised at how on trend my outfit was with the show. I felt very cool, which doesn't happen often. haha



Love you guys! 
xox,


No comments:

Post a Comment