Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

badly formed, and #reverb11 (December 10 - 13)

ALL RIGHT, KIDS. I'm finally moving into my outfits from June.


I mean in terms of posting. I do not mean that I am going to rewear everything I wore in June.


...I'm probably the only person who might have mis-parsed that sentence, huh? Okay, Sam, pull yourself together.


Here's an outfit that's as poorly formed as the second sentence of this post.



The sweatshirt is kind of terribly ugly in an "I can imagine the kind of people who would buy this sweatshirt in earnest, and I never want to be any of them" way.

Which might be part of the reason why I like it.

But my socks just look nonsensical in this context. BAD FORM, SAM!



Sweatshirt: Old Navy, brother's discarded gift. Shorts: Alloy. Tights: generic. Socks: Target. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.


#reverb11 prompts after the jump! I've actually finished writing more than these, but I felt like it would be unreasonable to dump them all into one giant post, so.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment