Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Nicholas Kirkwood x Keith Haring

On my last trip to Hong Kong I was so super excited to see these amazing one of a kind shoes on display. They were at Lane Crawford in Kowloon and I can't believe how lucky I was with my timing. 

At first I thought maybe they were for sale and I frantically ran down a sales person and asked to try on anything they had left in my size. No luck though... these were all made as one-offs and are now part of a traveling exhibit. They started off in Kirkwoods flagship London boutique and now travel to the world's most prestigious boutiques.

Nicholas Kirkwood for Keith Haring. 

  via Nowness.com.

The following photos are from my iphone





Aren't they incredible!? The roller skates are so much fun!



XOX,



No comments:

Post a Comment