Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

My Shoe Life

I know I know... I'm neglecting the blog again! I have several excuses, none of which you care about I'm sure, including the fact that I leant my camera out and have yet to get it back, several months later... but I am partially to blame since I was moving and couldn't use it anyway. Another excuse is that work has been insane and I had to kind of make up for my last couple collections. You see, getting a divorce and completely changing you life has this way of totally effing up your creative work I guess.

Anyhoo... I'm off to China again (AGAIN!!) but before I go, here's a little recap of my last few weeks in shoes...


I had to get the spiked Litas of course...

I love these. Classic Vivienne Westwood.

Love love LOVE these Etro shoes. Just the right amount of tribal.

Every girl needs a great pair of nude pumps. These are by Alejandro Ingelmo.

Off to a bebe meeting with my dad <3

A boot I designed for bebe. Turquoise satin, white "snake" embossed leather. Big badass metal chains.

These Giuseppe Zanotti wedges are so dreamy...

My new favorite Cece L'amour shoes. MEOW!

Some more Cece shoes...

Glittery pink perch heels!

As amazing as these look I'm sending them back. They are a fitting nightmare! :( They're huge in the back and too tight in the front. My little pinky toe is about to pop out!
They look cool though! (Jeffrey Campbell)




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment