Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

What, are you like a kitchen appliance or something? and #reverb11 (December 1 – 5)

I wore this to watch Bridesmaids with Sunshine in May. Obviously I had the foresight to dress in pink to match the movie posters that I didn't see until after I left the theater.








Sweater: uncle's. T-shirt: probably Hanes. Shorts: some brand from Nordstrom. Tights: DKNY. Saddle shoes: Payless.


Anyway.



Kaileen Elise does not write my favorite blog in the world (currently, Jordan Reid is holding that title), and these aren’t my favorite prompts in the world. But I like the idea of #reverbX and had a really good time doing reverb10, and Kaileen Elise has some decent-sounding, sufficiently vague prompts, so here I go, late as usual, with my #reverb11 responses for December 1 – 5, after the jump.


As before, I’m aiming for ~250 words per prompt, and as before, I’ll probably end up writing more than that.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment