Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Movie Trailer: Men in Black 3

I don't believe this trailer is here yet, so here's a movie I've been excited about since before it was ever announced:







My analysis of the trailer: the same kind of movie as the second, with perhaps a little less blacksploitation, but clearly not as dark as the first film either. Tommy Lee Jones is clearly barely going to be in it, which is very disappointing, but just as clearly he showed up in the studio so I imagine it has more to do with Captain America or some other film in production than an unwillingness to return to the franchise, which speaks a little bit of good for the movie. Despite this, I'm a huge Men in Black fan and a huge Will Smith fan, so I'm willing to give this movie a shot and hope that they do away with the obligatory "time traveling Will hits on his own future mom" scene that has been a genre cliche ever since Back to the Future. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment