Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

like a Lisa Frank bruise, and #reverb11 (December 6 - 9)

IDK, maybe I need some sparkles and a black leopard print overlay to truly qualify, but my colors make me feel like a Lisa Frank bruise.


But I wouldn't know... I was never a big fan of Lisa Frank. (SMITE THEE, SAM!)




Yeah, no. I can't lie. I wasn't. It was "too girly" and I'd rather have had a Power Rangers or Transformers folder than a rainbow-ass leopard folder. (Now, though, I'd probably take both. Except make it a Batman or Iron Man folder, plus a rainbow-ass leopard, and I'd be sold.)



Scarf: gift. Sweater: uncle's. Skirt: Goodwill. Pink tights: DKNY. Purple tights: H&M. Saddle shoes: Payless.

All right, maybe this is better:



I hope this makes up for all those years of hating on Lisa Frank, because I think this is kind of GLORIOUS.

(Leopard print taken from here. Abominable photo-editing done on GIMP.)

All right, 2.5 readers. #reverb11 prompts are after the jump.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment