Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

pick up the slack & Eroticizing Safe Sex

So after a bout of stomach flu (or norovirus or whatever else it was that induced the most thorough stomach evacuation I have ever experienced), my teeth are stained blue from rehydrating with so much Gatorade, and my last classes of the semester (and of my college career!!!) just kind of ended... around me.


So now I'm left with an English essay to write, some reading, a Ruby programming assignment, and months' worth of outfit photos to blog. (And some studying for finals. Eventually.)


(And a movie I need to watch! It's going to be History Boys, Dirty Dancing, or Secretary. This may be hard to believe, but I've actually never seen any of them before. Now how to decide...)


Anyway, let's start the outfit barfing with this one from May:


 



Jacket: mother's. White shirt: Target probably. Skirt: American Apparel, secondhand, gift. Tights: secondhand, gift. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.


To my inner voice screaming at me about posting my Reverb11 and Things I Love: November instead of this, 


I KNOW, I KNOW. BUT I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD COMPLAIN, BECAUSE I TRIED TO WRITE EROTICA AGAIN. (Disclaimer: It was for an assignment.) (See my previous two attempts to write in the style of a trashy romance novel here.)


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment