Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

PSA: Because it's practically tradition at this point



Me, catching up on Misfits while trying to do my last Ruby assignment (...the textbook reading about Rails has not helped me at all), instead of studying for my English/linguistics and theater finals. With dirty hair.


See Spring 2011 and Fall 2010. I think my drawings have gotten progressively less attractive, but maybe this is because my hair has gotten progressively longer and dirtier.

MISCELLANY:
  1. I really want to watch Warrior (with Tom Hardy!!!) and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (with Tom Hardy!!! And Benedict Cumberbatch!!! And Colin Firth!!!) and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (with RDJ!!!) and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (for Rooney Mara's Lisbeth, her chemistry with Daniel Craig, and David Fincher's directing).
  2. I also want to watch The Fall because it's supposed to be pretty.
  3. I ordered a pair of Cole Haan Chelsea boots!!! HOLY EXPENSIVE!!! I hope they fit.
  4. I have no job prospects!!!
  5. My posting has been spotty this entire year, so I feel like it's pointless to say "I'm studying for finals, so I'm not going to try to post," but I just made this point number 5, so...
  6. I might be moving to my own domain.*
[EDIT: P. S. I'll be procrastinating on tumblr and twitter. Come say hi! Or tell me to get back to work.]


[EDIT: *but I'll be changing the name of my blog if I do. Will keep you informed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment