Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

comfort zone, and #reverb11 (December 14 - 17)

Every item I am wearing in this outfit is SUPER COMFORTABLE and part of me wishes I never changed out of this outfit because it was so comfortable, but another part of me says that's gross because this outfit was from June of 2011.



This is also an outfit I am willing to label as "something I could have worn between the ages of 12 and 21," so I guess I must have a fashion comfort zone. (One that definitely involves above-the-knee lower body garments.)




Sweatshirt: Target. Mittens: J. Crew, gift. Shorts: hand-me-down. Tights: generic. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz. Terrible facial expressions: cabin fever.


Anyway, more #reverb11 prompts after the jump! (The one for the 15th includes an almost-complete list of the movies I watched in 2011. If you are interested.)

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment