Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

pair!, and #reverb11 (December 25 - 27)

In which I read Lolita on BART, eat the most bacon-filled BLT I have ever been privy to having in my mouth, and completely fail at Epic Mafia because apparently when in a group chat my first instinct is to start trolling.



Let the record show that this outfit is from late June.


Let the record also show that I was going for comfort because I was going to be sleeping on a couch that night.


I actually don't particularly like The Incredibles, but my cousin didn't want this t-shirt, and the graphic provides convenient boob coverage, so it was an easy decision to rescue it from her giveaway pile.


Oh, wait. Actually, I was wearing the outfit below for the aforementioned activities, then changed my t-shirt as pictured above for the morning after. I tell you this because you care.



This is me accidentally matching with Stephanie, my computer science lab partner of two(ish) semesters, and literally the best person who happened to me during the entirety of my generally unhappy three and a half years of college.


I'm not sure what the white thing on my sweater is. Lint, possibly? A small scrap of paper? A miniature white dachshund? The world may never know.

Cardigan: Forever21. The Incredibles t-shirt: hand-me-down, cousin's. Other t-shirt: gift. Pants: hand-me-down, aunt's. Oxfords: Payless.

Have some more #reverb11 responses.


(In which I list my favorite eating establishments and blogs (!!!) of 2011, and then lose subscribers by getting really graphic about the first time I used a menstrual cup.)

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment