Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Return to Outfit Posts

I've been sans camera for a long time so my outfit posts have been lacking big time. But now's as good a time as any to get back to it! It felt weird, taking pictures of myself again. I always feel like my pics are kinda low budget cause I take them myself and use a tripod instead of a person. I'm always super jealous of bloggers like Gala or Jane or Jennine or Emily who have the most perfect, beautiful photos. I'm just not good with lighting or setting up the shots or whatever...
Anyway here I go. I'll bet better as I get more practice. Check out my beginning blog posts to see when I used to use my laptop as my camera ;)

I had a meeting with Adrienne Maloof about her upcoming line and I wore...

(Top and skirt- Zara, Socks- Betsey Johnson, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Watch- Michael Kors)



(Necklace- Van Cleef & Arpels)





XOX,

No comments:

Post a Comment