Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shoe Coupons!!

Aloha from Hawaii!!

I have some great shoe coupons for you guys! Who doesn't love coupons?? I've been enjoying my relaxing time on the beach and at the same time, have been browsing the latest shoes on my iPhone. I guess I'm addicted. Who knew?

<---- Here's my daily view here. It's pretty amazing. Yes, I'm wearing flip flops. Don't tell anyone.

Anyway... to the good stuff! Click the links for coupons and great deals on some shoes. No catch.







Shoes.com
15% off and Free Shipping w/ any purchase
Expires: 1/28/2012

Chinese Laundry
15% off Regularly priced Shoes
Expires: 1/31/2012


OnlineShoes
10% off regular prices
Expires: 1/31/2012

I made my own shoe purchase that I will be very excited to share with you as soon as I get home ;)
Stay tuned...



xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment