Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tumbler Roundup Jan 2012

Aloha from beautiful Hawaii!! Here's what I've been up to so far in 2012.



I don't always wear flats. But when I do, I prefer cute ones... Miu Miu

Xmas gift from my awesome Parisian aunt ;) Balenciaga

The mean streets of Costa Mesa. Louboutin

Plastic shoes by Melissa

A prototype of my Cece L'amour boxes!

Leah and I going out on the town. Both Jeffrey Campbell. I'm on your right.

New purchase :D

Bedroom <3

Living room

Happy in my new chair

eBay WIN! Penelope and Coco

Perfect Jonathan Adler pillow

A package from Dannijo

Loving my new neon necklace

SHOES! left to right, top to bottom... lamb, i forget but will post when I get home, miu miu, balenciaga, casadei, gianmarco lorenzi, lamb, louboutin, jessica simpson, bordello, JC, cece l'amour, steve madden, nicholas kirkwood, penelope and coco... phew!

Love from Deer Valley, Utah

Love from Pupukea, Hawaii!


XOX,

No comments:

Post a Comment