Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

sassy gay sam, and #reverb11 (December 22 - 24)

WOW THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.


I'm done with #reverb11 and have been for some time now, but I haven't posted any of my responses because I feel so apathetic about the outfits that I'm trying to work my way through.


(Also I am still working on the domain transfer, so I've been kind of occupied. It's coming along.)


(Also if you've looked at my tumblr recently, you've probably realized that my entire life has been sucked into the black hole that is BBC's Sherlock.)


Here's an outfit in which I unintentionally posed like the Tenth Doctor (or, as I call this particular picture in my head, "Sassy Gay Tennant"):




SO SASSY


Unfortunately I am not as attractive as David Tennant, so sassy!Sam is considerably less funny-looking than sassy!David.

This color combo makes me think of eggplants.





Double fishtail braids! These actually didn't work out that well because one side turned out longer than the other, but at least it looked a little bit alien, which is what I was going for.






Sweater: uncle's. Pink t-shirt: Paul Frank. Striped shorts: aunt's. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz. Friendship bracelets: DIY. Batman watch: Target.

I hate these friendship bracelets because making them gave me tendinitis, but I also love them because the one on the left makes me think of a unicorn princess, and the one on the right looks like a glamorous version of a 12-year-old summer camp project where you were trying to be ~edgy by using black with pink.

Cool story, Sam.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment