Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I am J.J. Abrams, and #reverb11 (December 28 - 31)



This post documents the day I realized that sometimes I don't have to point the camera away from the sun.



It was also the day I realized that as much as fashion bloggers love lens flare, I can't help the fact that it makes me feel like a pretentious douchebag. (Or J.J. Abrams. Whom I have to admit I don't think is a pretentious douchebag despite all his lens flare, because I enjoyed Super 8 a lot (the kids were handled well), and because Armageddon is that one movie I have to watch whenever it's on TV.)


(Star Trek is on my to-watch list.)






Cardigan: mother's, hand-me-down. T-shirt: Threadless. Shorts: aunt's, hand-me-down. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Ring: Rapunzelsgold on etsy. Batman watch: Target. Friendship bracelet: DIY.

And the last of #reverb11, after the jump. (With a bonus Martin Freeman if you get bored.)

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment