Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shoe Regrets...

Do you guys ever have shoe regret? I don't mean shoe remorse where you buy a pair and then you're like, why the eff did I buy that effing shoe? I mean when you see an amazing shoe and you don't buy it for one reason or another and then it sells out and you're like, why the eff didn't I buy that effing shoe?

Well kids, yesterday I scored a major victory against shoe regret. I purchased one of the shoes on my list! Yes, I have a list. Wanna see it? Well here's the abridged version ;)

The sweetest shoe I've ever seen? Probably. Luella by Georgina Goodman Spring Summer 2009

(photo: ShoeDaydreams -luckyyyy!)



So rad. Dior creepers, Fall Winter 2004

       


Such a perfectly beautiful wedge. The green is perfect. Paule Ka, 2010
Sold out everywhere, these perfect fringe boots by Isabel Marant, Fall 2011

Some of the most amazing shoes I've ever seen, these Balenciaga Fall 2010 shoes were WAY out of my price rage. At over $2500 I regret not having them, but I can't say I regret not buying them ;)


And I know that Jeffrey Campbell knocked these right off but I still wait for the original to pop up on ebay in my size, the Chloe "doc martin" ankle boot. Love. 



Finally, the super popular, often imitated but never duplicated (until now!!) Chloe studded flat boot. Fall 2008, Fall 2011

That's right! The Chloe Susan boot has been reissued! I picked them up today from the South Coast Plaza Chloe store. The LA store had a waitlist and is selling out fast! If you too have these shoes on your regret list, go go go!!! They are also available in red if you're daring enough...



I'm so excited!! 


XOX, 



















No comments:

Post a Comment