Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Low Down


This weird thing has happened to me. For a few months after Ben and I separated my feet were depressed. I had no interest in heels and wore converse every day. It was shocking.
Don't worry, I'm back in heels! But I also found this kind of happy medium in chunky heels and wedges. Where I used to be all about the highest heels possible, (which I still LOVE) now I'm flirting with more comfortable shoes for running around in.

I noticed that two of my stylish girlfriends had these perfect little wedge booties and I loved how they looked on them, so naturally I snatched some up for myself. They're that perfect height where you can't call them low but they're definitely not high. They're super comfortable and I can easily run around in them all day. Another thing these wedge booties are is inexpensive. On sale for $105 each, buying both pairs was cheaper than a pair of designer flats! Unfortunately they're sold out on Nordstrom.com but you may still be able to get them in stores.

I love high heeled high end designer shoes but I'm really excited to find great shoes at a great price. I'll be on the lookout for all of us! ;)

In fact, here are some affordable, comfortable looking booties I found on heels.com most with other colors available too...
Corby by Joe's- On sale for $242 HERE

Emma by Plenty- On sale for $161 HERE

Cirkus by Steve Madden- On sale for $119 HERE

Mora by Penny Loves Kenny- $79 HERE

Fearsome by Chinese Laundry- On sale for $89 HERE


Pura by DV- $99 HERE

Kadeer by BCBG Girls- On sale for $127 HERE






XOX, 

No comments:

Post a Comment