Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Celebrity Shoe Closets

Good morning! Is it already Monday again?? Well hopefully this post will be a little pick me up.

I LOVE me a good shoe closet ladies. Isn't it funny how that's actually a thing now? A closet specifically for shoes? Celebrities have made having one feel almost normal. I said almost.
The closets seem to keep getting more and more extravagant and I'd bet the pressure to outdo the other girls is intense! It's like a celebrity home staple now. I think it just proves that the relationship between a woman and her shoes is a powerful one. There's something truly special about just the right pair, or for these ladies and myself, the right hundred or so pairs ;)

Here's a roundup of some pretty awesome shoe closets...

Maybe the original? Joan Crawford

The QUEEN of shoes, Imelda Marcos has an entire shoe museum!

 My dear friend, Adrienne Maloof. (the photo doesn't do her collection justice)

 Christina Aguilera

Coco 

Khloe Kardashian

 Mariah Carey

Miley Cyrus 

 Nicky Hilton

 Paula Abdul

Jessica Alba 

Kimora Lee

Even the guys are into it! 


As for non celebrities, here are my past shoe closets...


This was back in 2004 when I was singe and had a condo with a ridiculous 300sq ft shoe closet all to myself. This started my obsession with shoe storage and I'm afraid I'll never be the same again.

And this is my old house. We didn't have a ton of extra room so we converted out office into an office/shoe room.

And later still, and still in the works- here's a little peek at my current shoe closet in my new apartment. Single again with just my shoes to keep me warm. ;) I kid. I have to make light of my pain... don't judge.

Who's closet is your favorite??




XOX,

No comments:

Post a Comment