Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Off to the Drag Show

I belieeeeeeve I have mentioned my obsession with drag queens in the past? Well, my favorite drag show, RuPaul's Drag Race is back on air and my friends and I went to West Hollywood to celebrate. 
Every Monday Micky's Bar premiers the newest episode and then follows it up with an amazing drag show featuring girls from Drag Race past.

I wore my new skirt from Zara. Its like a mullet skirt. Slutty in the front, demure in back. 



You know I love my monster shoes. These are high high high!

(shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, rings- LowLove, David Yurman)


(top- Urban Outfitters, necklace- vintage) 

 My woman, Leah <3 Hi bebe!

And the lovely girls...





So fun!! If you're in the area I highly suggest you make a night of it. And if there are any fabulous queens reading... let's hang out!

XOX-

No comments:

Post a Comment