Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Trend Spotting: The Sneaker Wedge

I've noticed this weird thing about sneaker wedges. They're EVERYWHERE!!!!


I think they're super cute but these Isabel Marant ones down yonder are over $600 which is kind of lame if you ask me. And since you're reading, I assume you'd ask me.
I'm not one to shy away from spending some serious cash on awesome shoes but for sneakers?? Eeeeeeeeehhhh.... I dunno. Plus, I'm a little weary cause it kind of reminds me of the time I was really into buying Nike dunks. I bought some limited edition ones I found in LA and a pair in Japan that looked like they were made of unicorns. I wore them with skinny jeans and hipster scarves. That phase didn't last long.
These are different though I think. There's something chic about them. The height helps elevate them if you'll excuse the cheesy play-on words.


 (Isabel Marant)

(See by Chloe)  
(See by Chloe) 
(See by Chloe)

 (Marant)

 (Ash)
(Ash)

 (Ash)

I'm still a little on the fence. Maybe I'll start out with an inexpensive pair to test the waters. What do you think?? 



xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment