Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

haute (tranny) mess?

I don't know where the Haute Mess Award originated, but OH, is it clever. I love wordplay.

I was recently tagged to receive the (EPIC) label of Haute Mess by Camille, the lovely blogger behind owl wings, and I'm supposed to share seven things about myself. But because I really liked the way she set up her post, I will copy her. Thus, a collection of visual inspiration, followed by seven things about me that may or may not be apparent from my blog:

elle does mac winter holiday makeup[via]

elle does mac winter holiday makeup[via]

elle does mac winter holiday makeup[via]

balloons![via]

[I totally forgot the source... email if you uploaded the original and want credit or want this removed.]

black & white street photograph[via]

Asian model Han Jin in bunny ears![via]

Asian model Shu Pei in Teen Vogue, dressing like the boys[via]
  1. I spend more time picking out my clothes than on Facebook, but I spend more time on MLIA than I do picking out my clothes.

  2. I don't actually own anything directly from American Apparel or Urban Outfitters.

  3. This image saved on my computer shows the extent of my nerdiness. Not much more, not much less.

    luna lovegood
  4. I am now a firm believer in gapingvoid's Sex & Cash Theory. (If you don't feel like clicking, it has to do with creative types having a pay-the-bills job, not with prostitution. Although that would pay the bills.)

  5. Laundry is my favorite chore, closely followed by ironing, but I have a deep dislike for washing dishes.

  6. I'm not subscribed to any fashion magazines.

  7. I am completely terrified about this coming semester.
I never have any idea whom to tag, so tag yourself and let me know, if you are so inclined! And if you're feeling clicky, check out the other tagged blogs: the perfect shade of blue at fashionrocks, a beautiful dress at thelittledeer, incredibly photogenic girls in floral at raita 2, an amazing DIY sequined cardigan at For A Delicate Few, some all-black inspiration at Bijou's Style, and OMG THESE SHOES at style bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment