Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

older women

As previously mentioned, my aunt decided to run her old clothes by me before giving them away. It was glorious, like the chocolate-covered, custard-filled cupcakes my apartmentmate made the other day, or like shopping for free.

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of a bright red jacket:

older women
I also put on my United Colors of Benetton blouse with giant sleeves, but it wasn't ridiculous enough yet, so I added my grandma's scarf, with the result that today's outfit is an amalgam of OLDER WOMEN!

older women
older womenolder womenolder women
older women
There's no way to escape shoulder pads when the piles I'm picking through are from the late 80s and early 90s.

older women
older women
older women
older women
Red jacket: hand-me-down, aunt's. White blouse: United Colors of Benetton. Green thermal: macy's. Printed scarf: grandmother's. Jeans: Levi's. Saddle shoes: Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment