Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

too much pink

I'm sure this happens to everyone, but sometimes I'll get the urge to wear one particular item and then base a whole outfit around it.

What I'm not sure happens to everyone (or maybe I'm the only one unwise enough to follow through on what are clearly impulses designed to lead me astray from the golden path toward Sartorial Self-Actualization) is that sometimes I'll get the urge to wear a bunch of items that may or may not go together all at once.

So wanting to wear my new boots and wanting to wear my perilously-constructed bubble skirt and wanting to wear my mom's argyle United Colors of Benetton sweater and wanting to wear these tights my friend bought me and my tendency to be impulsive resulted in this:

this outfit is borderline atrociousNot atrocious, but definitely not as fabulous as my smile might seem to indicate. I must have hot pink on the brain?

this outfit is borderline atrociousthis outfit is borderline atrociousthis outfit is borderline atrociousthis outfit is borderline atrociousSweater: United Colors of Benetton, mother's. New glasses: Oscar de la Renta via Costco (classy). Bubble skirt: DIY mess. Hot pink vertical stripe tights: gift. Visual leg-stumping boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment