Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

realizing full potential

"Badass" and "floral" aren't words I would normally use in combination, but I felt like I'd been preventing these boots from living up to their full potential as the articles of badassery usually reserved for girls with leather jackets and motorcycles and cigarettes that they are.

So I grabbed my mom's jacket (which actually is supposed to have some belts and hardware on the sleeves, but I took them out because they always fall out of the loops anyway), decided it was too harsh, and, in an attempt to make it more girly/grandma-y/curtain-y, put on my most atrocious floral items. In combination. (This particular floral-on-floral action was last seen here.)

badass floralsbadass floralsbadass floralsbadass floralsbadass floralsJacket of badassery: United Colors of Benetton, mother's. Badass floral button-down shirt: American Rag. Badass floral shorts: mother's. Brown tights: Costco! Black lace-up boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment