Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

three ways to propose to me

I've never window-shopped at shopbop before because the first time I tried, the (old) layout was so off-putting I couldn't get past the first couple pages of apparel (not to mention the rather off-putting prices), but in order to lead my imagined life, my wardrobe would definitely need these additions:

Town Peep Toe Pumps on Broken Platform by Velvet Angels at shopbopAbove, Town Peep Toe Pumps on Broken Platform by Velvet Angels, $147.50 at shopbop. For those days when platforms that look structurally sound just don't cut it.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Una Sweater at shopbopAbove, Una Sweater from Marc by Marc Jacobs, $198 at shopbop. In which to go sailing because sailboats are nautical, and there is nothing like themed dressing, even if sailboats don't use anchors.

Elizabeth & James Twig Cluster Ring at shopbopAbove, Twig Cluster Ring by Elizabeth and James, $125 at shopbop. I don't think I've previously expounded on how much I love oxidized silver and gunmetal, but I DO. SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment