Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sluggish Start


So I know I've been lacking in my posts and that's a crappy way to start off a new year of blogging but to be honest I've just been so busy and on top of that- I feel like a fat pig after all the crap I've been eating over the past month. Blah.

To make matters worse, I wore my Proenza booties for the first time yesterday- took pictures and then went to start this blog post only to realize that Jane at SoS had JUST posted pics of HER Proenza boots but WAY better pictures obviously because I have shitty lighting in my house especially with this time of year and (do I sound like enough of a whiney baby yet??) I feel like my thunder was stolen.
Hmmph.

Ok- pity party over! Let's try this again...

HEY GUYS! Happy New Year!!!!!!! I'm so excited to se what 2010 has in store for us! :)
I had a meeting with the lovely girls over at bebe yesterday and wore my newly acquired Proenza Schouler boots that I obsessed over until they went on sale. Yippee!



I love these and have loved them since I first saw them. They are a shoe person's shoe for sure. And what I mean by that is that I feel like people who don't really "get" shoes wouldn't understand these. Lots of people will probably find them hideous but they are just so cool and different that I can't help but love them! They're like an art piece.
SPEAKING of art piece... did you see that adorable pink painting up there??? Wanna take a closer look?
I've been dying to show you guys this amazing piece Ben had commissioned for me for Christmas but I'm really having a hard time with my camera and the lighting and I really have no clue what I'm doing so until I learn this picture will have to do. It doesn't really do it justice :( but you get the idea.


(click image to see larger)

TAH DAH!! Lynne Naylor is one of my favorites. I love how she draws girls and I can not believe how cute this is!! I am so happy and feel really lucky to have it in our house :) It's a cuter sexier version of me and I'm so glad she included Banksy and Stella. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment