Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

of leather, florals, and hype

Having purchased my first pair of leather boots, I had to find out whether that wholly ubiquitous floral-dress-and-tough-leather-boots combo was worth the hype, so for my boot debut I had to had to had to try it. Aaaand...

ubiquitous floral dress and serious boots combo, overhypedIt isn't, really. I find it pretty predictable and somewhere between somewhat and kind of boring.

ubiquitous floral dress and serious boots combo, overhypedSTILL! Boots, how have I lived without you for so long? I think I need to get a longer pair of laces so they can actually be tied and don't have to flop around fecklessly. (Ho-ho, see what I did there, New Year's Resolution?)

ubiquitous floral dress and serious boots combo, overhypedubiquitous floral dress and serious boots combo, overhypedubiquitous floral dress and serious boots combo, overhypedFloral dress: hand-me-down. Purple cardigan: Uniqlo. Light pink thermal: Old Navy, gift. Black and white polka-dotted belt: Forever21, gift. Black tights: generic. Black lace-up boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment