Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

velvetee & kindness

A while back (woahhh, this was in July), I was contacted by M80 on behalf of Old Navy to receive a $5 gift card to Old Navy as part of their "kindness appreciation" campaign. Naturally I didn't spend it until everything went on criminally cheap sales pre-Christmas, but I'm glad I waited because my mom snagged this (essentially free!) gray thermal for me. And I do love myself a good thermal tee.

black velvet t-shirt, silver rhinestone cross necklace, gray Old Navy thermal via M80, denim cutoffs, Hunters rain bootsblack velvet t-shirt, silver rhinestone cross necklace, gray Old Navy thermal via M80, denim cutoffs, Hunters rain bootsblack velvet t-shirt, silver rhinestone cross necklace, gray Old Navy thermal via M80, denim cutoffs, Hunters rain bootsblack velvet t-shirt, silver rhinestone cross necklace, gray Old Navy thermal via M80, denim cutoffs, Hunters rain bootsSilver rhinestone cross necklace: SoGood Jewelry, gift. Black velvet tee: Express, secondhand. Gray thermal: Old Navy via M80. Denim shorts: mother's, Old Navy + scissors. Tights: some brand via Nordstrom. Black rain boots: Hunters via Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment